Friday, November 19, 2010

I'll Just Serve One

No longer will I serve two masters
When I can only please one
No longer will I serve two masters
For the rest of my life I'll just serve one
For God, my rock requires me to do His will and His alone
God wants me to serve Him
Bow down before His holy throne
He wants me to serve Him and leave the rest behind
Forget my past, it's gone at last, I cannot press rewind
God told me that my spirit would cease to be at rest
If I chose to serve two masters, when i knew which one was best
Lord take away the desire
Lord let me hear your voice
For when you speak, my heart must listen and I'm left with just one choice
I must be obedient and do the things you say
For it's You and You alone that grants me brand new mercies each and every day
I'll only serve one master
I'll forsake what others say I should do
I'll only serve one master
Today, Lord I choose you

No comments:

Post a Comment